2. Who we are. This Website is operated by Heineken UK Limited, a company registered in Scotland under company number (SC065527) with registered office at 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, Edinburgh EH12 9JZ. Our VAT number is GB 268 644912. To contact us, please e-mail us at Consumercare@heineken.co.uk
3. No entry for under-aged persons: This Website is intended only for residents in the UK of at least 18 years of age. Do not use this Website if you are younger than 18 and/or not resident in the UK. Date of birth verification is required to gain access of the Website and prompts may be located within the Website. Do not share or forward this Website to anyone under 18 years of age or anyone who is not resident in the UK.
7. Accessibility. We are committed to making the Website fully accessible. Using the guidelines set out by the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) we aim to have our Website conform to a WAI (Web Accessibility Initiative) rating of 'A'. CSS & HTML markup complies with W3C guidelines up to priority 1.
8. Intellectual Property and Use of the Website. This Website contains material which may include but not be limited to audio, graphics, sound and video recordings, charts, text, databases, information, or images of places or people and any names, copyright, registered designs, logos, trademarks and/or service marks (“Materials”) which are owned by or licensed to Heineken and protected by international copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. By using this Website, you acknowledge and agree that any Materials on this Website, are owned or licensed by Heineken. You shall not be permitted to reproduce, modify, reverse engineer, distribute, exploit, decompile, create derivative works of (or based on) these Materials, or do any other act which is otherwise than for your own personal use in the UK or in respect of which Heineken has provided its express prior written consent. Heineken will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. Any unauthorised use of these Materials may subject you to penalties or liability for damages including, without limitation, those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy and passing off.
9. Changes. Although the Materials and information on the Website are based on up-to-date information, and while Heineken makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all content, information and Materials on this Website are correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Heineken makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy. If the need arises to update our Website, we may suspend access to our Website, or close it indefinitely.
10. User Submissions – Confidentiality. By using this Website you acknowledge and agree that any information, material or communication of any kind that you transmit, send or post to this Website, in any manner and for any reason (“User Submission”), will not be treated as confidential. You acknowledge and agree that Heineken has no obligation to use any idea or other material contained in any User Submission, and that you have no right to compel any such use. You acknowledge and agree that, as transmissions over the internet are never completely private or secure, any User Submission you send to this Website may be read or otherwise intercepted by a third party. Heineken does not assume and shall not have any special responsibility to you by virtue of your sending any User Submission to Heineken. Heineken does not accept or consider any creative ideas, concepts, suggestions or other materials from the public, and therefore you should not make any such submission to Heineken in any User Submission either through this Website or otherwise.
12. User Submissions – Lawful Use. In connection with User Submissions, you agree that you will not: (i) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party; (ii) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, indecent, seditious, offensive, abusive, pornographic, harassing, hateful, discriminatory, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; (iii) submit material that could promote the excessive, irresponsible or underage consumption of alcohol; (iv) submit photographs of anyone under the age of 25; (v) submit material which is technically harmful (including without limitation computer viruses, logic bombs, trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data) or misuse the Website (including without limitation by hacking); (vi) post advertisements or solicitations of business; (vii) impersonate another person; or (viii) violate another person’s right to privacy. Notwithstanding that Heineken or other parties are involved in creating, producing or delivering this Website and may, from time to time, monitor or review transmissions, postings or discussions, Heineken assumes no responsibility for any liability that might arise from the content posted on the Website, including without limitation, claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity or invasion of privacy.
13. User Submissions – Opinions. Heineken does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Submissions.
15. Linking from our Website. Although this Website may be linked to other sites on the internet, Heineken provides such links solely for your convenience, and is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, responsibility or affiliation with the linked site or any content, information or other materials contained therein, unless specifically stated. These links will lead you to sites operated by third parties that operate under different privacy policies and we encourage you to review these privacy policies as we have no control over the information you may submit to those third parties. By entering this Website you acknowledge and agree that Heineken has not reviewed all sites linked to this Website and is not responsible for the content of any off-Website pages. Your linking to or viewing of any off-Website pages or other sites is at your own risk. We disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability, accessibility or validity of any content, information or other materials contained on any other site.
16. Linking to our Website. You may link to our home page only, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our Website must not be framed on any other site. You must obtain our prior written permission to link any off-homepage pages to your website and we reserve the right to refuse permission at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
19. Disclaimer. Any use and/or browsing of this Website is performed at your own risk. This Website (including, without limitation, all information, content, materials and functions made available on or through this Website) is provided to you “as is” without further representation or warranty of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible by law with regard to the contents of this Website, Heineken explicitly disclaims and makes no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever: (a) for the accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement of any content published on or made available through this Website by any visitor to our site or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents; or (b) that the server or means that you use to access the server that makes this Website available is free of viruses, bugs or other components that may infect, harm or cause damage to your computer equipment, network connections or any other property when you access, browse, download from or otherwise use this Website.
20. Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to Heineken’s negligence, will Heineken, Heineken’s group companies or any third party involved in creating, producing, hosting or delivering this Website, be liable for: (a) any losses, costs or expenses of any kind (including, without limitation, legal fees, expert fees or other disbursements); or (b) any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or of any other kind or nature; whether arising out of or through your access to, the use of or browsing of this Website, or through your downloading of any materials, including, without limitation, anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction, failure or malfunction of any computer system, phone line, hardware or software programs, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections, or otherwise, even if Heineken has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages or the same is considered reasonably foreseeable. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Heineken further assumes no responsibility, and will not be liable for, any loss or corruption of data on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of the Website, or your downloading of any Materials from the Websites. In no event shall Heineken’s total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for access to the Website.
22. Reporting Intellectual Property. Heineken respects the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by Heineken to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on any portion of the Website. If you believe any materials on any part of the Website infringe a copyright, you should provide Heineken with written notice that at a minimum contains: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity that that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit Heineken to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit Heineken to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Questions or Comments
OCADO – WIN A TRIP TO AMSTERDAM COMPETITION
Terms & Conditions - Competition/prize draw
1. This prize draw is open to all Ocado customers aged 18 or over who have placed an order for delivery between 10/04/2019 and 14/05/2019 (inclusive) at Ocado.com containing at least one purchase of Amstel lager
2. Proof of age may be required. The prize draw is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of any Heineken UK, anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this prize draw and all affiliates of such companies.
3. One entry per household only.
4. There are 4 number of winner(s)
5. There is 4 prize[s] of a trip to Amsterdam [Winners will receive Prizes = 4 x Amsterdam Weekend Trips. Prize package includes; return flights, transfers in Amsterdam, 2 nights 4* accommodation on a houseboat, breakfast, 1 x bike tour of Amsterdam for 2 people, €200 spending money & travel insurance. 1 entry & prize per person
6. The closing date and time for entries into the prize draw is 23.59 on 14/05/2019. Orders placed after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw
7. The winner [s] will be [for prize draws: drawn at random by a computer generated system that produces variable random results OR by an independent panel.
8. [The winner[s] of the prize[s] will be contacted within 30 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize./All entrants will be contacted within 30DAYS days of the draw and informed whether they have won or not.If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then we reserve the right to select another winner.
9. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available
10. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
11. We have organised this [prize draw/competition] in good faith and cannot be held responsible for third party products and services offered as prizes and all such prizes may be subject to the providers’ standard terms and conditions.
13. Winner(s) may be required to take part in promotional events in connection with this prize draw. Ocado will seek the Winner(s) prior written permission before they take part in the promotional events. / By participating in this prize draw you agree to take part in promotional events related to this [prize draw in the event that you are selected as a winner.
14. We reserve the right at our discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entrants or entries that breach these conditions or the spirit of the prize draw
15. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them
16. By participating in this prize draw you agree that we may publish or make available your name and county of residence, if you become a winner.
17. The promoter is Ocado Retail Limited of Buildings One & Two Trident Place, Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9UL.
ASDA: TEXT TO WIN AMSTERDAM WEEK-END COMPETITION
AMSTEL – Limited Edition Crate & Text to Win Promotion Ts&Cs
GB aged 18+ Excludes Northern Ireland. Buy a limited-edition crate of 24 x 300ml or 20 x 300ml or 12 x 300ml, 4 x 440ml, 650ml or 10 x 440 pack of Amstel and text AMSTEL and the last four digits of your receipt to 81400 from 21.05.19 to 19.06.19. Texts charged at your standard rate. Participating ASDA stores and ASDA.com (subject to availability). Retain receipt as it will be required to validate any prize win. Prizes - 3 Amsterdam Weekend Trips for 2, includes; return flights, transfers in Amsterdam, 2 nights 4* accommodation, breakfast, 1 food tour, €200 spending money & travel insurance. 1 entry & prize per person. For full Ts&Cs visit customer services or https://www.amstelbier.co.uk/terms-of-use.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited Edinburgh EH12 9JZ.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. The personal data provided by entrants will only be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the promotion and at all times in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice (available at https://www.amstelbier.co.uk/privacy-policy). From time to time, the Promoter may share entrants’ personal data with their agents/representatives to assist with administering the promotion and contacting entrants (as necessary) and/or fulfilling the prize(s).
Please retain a copy for your information.
- Only open to residents in Great Britain aged 18+ Excludes Northern Ireland. Also exlcludes employees and immediate families of any company in the Heineken group or the ASDA group, its agents, associates or any person with professional involvement or association with this promotion.
- To enter make a qualifying purchase of a limited edition 24x300ml crate, 12 x 300ml, 4 x 440ml, 650ml or 10 x 440 pack of AMSTEL during the period 00:00:00 on 21st May 2019 to 23:59:59 on 19th June 2019 and text the word AMSTEL, and the last four digits of your receipt to 81400 before 23:59:59 on 19th June 2019.
- Products are subject to availability.In store purchase is at the discretion of checkout staff. One entry per mobile telephone number. Please retain purchase receipt as it will be required to validate the qualifying purchase.Online purchases are subject to licensing restrictions on deliveries.
- All entrants will receive an instant bounce back text message response confirming receipt of their entry in to the promotion. All text messages are charged at standard text rate and standard network rates apply.
- There is a total of 3 prizes. The three (3) Amsterdam weekends being offered for two (2) people travelling together (aged 18 or over), including:
- Return economy flights – London or Manchester to Amsterdam
- Private airport transfers in The Netherlands - Airport / Hotel
- 2 nights 4* hotel accommodation sharing a twin / double room
- Daily Breakfast
- €200 spending money in total
- Food tour with a local
- Comprehensive travel insurance (excluding pre-existing medical conditions)
- All valid entries will be entered into a prize draw on 26th June 2019. The winners will be the first (3) valid entries drawn at random, by an independent adjudicator. The winners will be contacted by the phone number on which the entry was made before 11th July 2019.
- Each winner will have 20 days, starting on the date that the confirmation text is sent to them, to supply a photograph or copy of the relevant receipt and provide their name and address details to validate their entry. The prize will be forfeited if the winner cannot supply a photograph or copy of the relevant receipt.No entrant may win more than one prize.
- If the Promoter does not receive the response within the 20 days, a winner rejects the prize or is disqualified, then the Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner at random from all valid entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void.Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non-receipt or the late receipt of message due to network failure or for any associated costs to entrants.No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted.The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route.
- Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid.
- Winners’ details (1st name and counties only) will be available for 3 months from 11th July 2019 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to HEINEKEN AMSTEL ASDA WINNERS c/o Haygarth, 28-31 High Street, Wimbledon, SW19 5BY. By entering, each winner consents to such information being disclosed upon request.
- Winners may participate in the weekend trips at a weekend of their choice and must be taken over a weekend.The weekend trips are valid for 12 months from winner validation, excluding travel over UK Bank Holidays. All travel must be completed by 11th July 2020.
- All weekend trips and dates are subject to availability. Travel will be subject to flight and hotel availability at the date of booking the trip. The winner should notify the Promoter at least six weeks in advance of his/her preferred dates for taking the trip.
- All travel must be completed within the time-frame stated within these terms. Extensions to the validity of the prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by the promotional agent.
- The Promoter or the Prize Provider Cloud Nine will accept no responsibility for hotels / tours / transport companies etc. being withdrawn or amended.In the event of this, Cloud Nine will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative.
- In the event of poor health or fitness ability resulting in the winner not able to take the trip, Cloud Nine will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative.
- All travel arrangements offered are at the discretion of Cloud Nine and the Promoter.Any requests relating to airport, airlines or hotels cannot be guaranteed.
- Any amendments made by the prize winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier.
- Passport and visa validity are the responsibility and cost of the prize winner.The Promoter or Cloud Nine cannot be held responsible if the prize winner or any of the travelling party fail to obtain the required travel documentation.
- Comprehensive travel insurance is included in the prize; however, it does not cover pre-existing medical conditions and for consumers aged 79 years or over.In the event that cover is not granted an equivalent cash allowance will be provided so adequate cover can be sought.This will be the prize winner’s responsibility and proof of insurance will be required prior to departure.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel to and from the home to the airport, gratuities, meals or other travel expenses unless otherwise stated, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated for winner and guest. These must be borne by the winner and their guest.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct audits on all entries and winners to refuse a prize or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable ground to believe that there has been a violation of these terms or any instruction regarding the requirements for participation in the promotion or in the event that a participant would have had an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or would have won by fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decision, which are final and binding.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
- There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part.Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
- We cannot guarantee that the trips will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations.We are not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence.Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event.We can provide you with their details on request.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
- In the event of circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, or in cases of fraud, abuse and/or error (human or computer) that affect or could affect the proper operation of the promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only when the circumstances are that this is unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion at any time, but will always endeavour to minimize the impact on the participant in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in connection with the prize are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and the promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or however in connection with any loss, damage or injury suffered as a direct result of the provision of the trips.Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of its negligence.
- All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ.
Sainsbury’s – Win an Ultimate Hosting Kit competition
Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information. The personal data provided by entrants will always only be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the promotion and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice. From time to time, the Promoter may share entrants’ personal data with their agents/representatives to assist with administering the promotion and contacting entrants (as necessary) and/or fulfilling the prize(s).
1. This prize draw is open to UK residents only England, Northern Ireland & Wales aged 18 and over, who hold a Nectar Card, except for employees of Heineken UK or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion.
2. Purchase any of the following products: Amstel 4 x 440ml can, Amstel 15 x 300ml bottle or 24 x 300ml crate and use your Nectar Card in the same transaction for automatic entry into the draw. The promotion opens on 03/07/2019 and closes at 23:59 on 23/07/2019 for receipt of all entries. All online orders must be delivered by 23:59 on 27/07/2019 to qualify.
3. No purchase necessary in NI only; NI shoppers may enter the prize draw by calling the Call Centre on 0344 811 0811, quoting your Nectar card number and the code: Amstel2019
4. Entries are restricted to one per transaction for the duration of the promotion. No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. No bulk entries.
5. There are 25 prizes to win. Prize: ‘Ultimate Amstel Hosting kit’, kit includes: 2 Branded Deckchairs, a Branded Gas BBQ, 15 x 300ml pack of Amstel. The kit does not include a gas canister.
7. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of being notified of their prize.
8. Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded.
9. The winners will be drawn by i2C at random during week commencing 08/08/19 under independent supervision.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. No Nectar Card primary holder may win more than one prize.
12. Winners will be notified by telephone and so entrants will have needed to have supplied a valid contact number to Nectar. Winners will be contacted within 28 days of the closing date. If a winner does not respond when contacted on two separate occasions, a back-up winner will be chosen and notified by telephone.
13. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- Any entries that are lost or delayed due to faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption.
- For claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
14. There is no alternative to the stated prize or any cash substitute. The prize is non-transferable.
15. Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
16. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
17. The name and county of the prize winner can be obtained by calling the Call Centre on 0344 811 0811, quoting your Nectar card number and the code: Amstel2019 within 3 months of the competition close date. By entering, the winners consent to such information being disclosed upon request. Calls will be charged at the users standard network rate.
18. If you would like a written copy of these full Terms and Conditions, please write to: Heineken UK Limited, Consumer Care, 3 – 4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, Edinburgh, EH12 9JZ providing your address and contact details.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions or cancel the draw at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
20. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Heineken UK Limited 3 – 4 Broadway Park South Gyle Broadway Edinburgh EH12 9JZ